I Feed You All

I Feed You All
Poster for the Granger Movement 1876 to 1886

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Runing For An Idea, Not an Office

If one is campaigning just to get elected to some office, they will never be able to govern any differently. One has to have a campaign based in Ideas to encourage a debate and let the electorate vote for the ideas they want rather than the people they want. We are not saved by people we are saved by ideas. I can not care a flip about party's who are basically all the same and all eat at the same trough. I want to hear some one who will state ideas and then defend them with something other than consultant generated pablum. I want to support a platform that is based upon sound reasoning that then engenders a passion based in reason. It is my faith that most of the American people are smart enough to talk like adults when it comes to politics and are best served when they are talked to in that fashion.

No comments: